MOTTO: Hospitality, listening and dialogue
- The AMEAFRICA Intercultural Center (CIA) serves as a meeting and information point to learn about the African reality, and especially the countries where AMEAFRICA travels and other collaborating organizations.
- The same center serves as language classes for volunteers (mainly English and French) for members and volunteers of ameafrica and other associations that have an agreement with ameafrica.
- In the Center, Spanish and Valencian are also given for foreigners who are studying in our province or working and are invited to collaborate with other associations with the same objectives.
- It is the meeting point for the Ameafrica board to organize their activities.
- It is the point of reference and the address for collecting materials.
- It is the documentation center, with African books, magazines and information documents that explain the experience of Africa and facilitate a better understanding of the African continent.
- It is a point of learning about the culture and customs of other countries where you intend to travel.
- It is a point to organize events, meetings, African festivals, dances to make known the different African cultures and their riches and to raise money for AMEAFRICA projects.
- Information point for all the people who participate in this work volunteers
- It is a point to share travel experiences with exhibitions and conferences. Etc.